EBF CONTINGENCY PLAN COVID- 19
Finding ourselves in such an extraordinary situation that we are all experiencing, we at EBF would like to share with you our Urgent Contingency Plan and convey a sense of reassurance that you will be perfectly attended.
With respect to this matter, the following course of action has been put in place:
1) We have cancelled all travel plans within the company and face-to-face meetings.
2) Our offices will remain closed to the public so we recommend that any contact with us be made via email and we will contact you as soon as possible.
3) Your collaboration and patience is fundamental as we follow the news and increasing demands of all our clients.
4) Connect on our social network to keep up to date even though we will also email you news that directly affects your business.
5) The Government must change current regulations and create new ones to deal with this situation. It is also very likely that any newly created regulations may change as the situation evolves.
We are all in this together, be rest assured we will strive to find the best possible solution.
Natasha Meah Layland