The dreaded return to school, daycare or the hiring of childcare staff causes a great disruption to the financial family resources.
It is a comfort, that in some Autonomous Communities these expenses give rise to deductions in the income tax declaration.
Check if your Autonomous Community contemplates or not deductions for the expenses made in 2019 for domestic help, childcare expenses, acquisition of textbooks, school supplies or for study expenses; if applicable be sure to pay by credit card and keep the invoice that clearly indicates your name and NIF.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Information by E.B.F Consulting S.L. E.B.F Consulting has been providing tax and accounting services to expatriates in Europe since 1999. Office is based in Lanzarote, Spain. Visit www.ebfconsulting.com for more details. Copyright © E.B.F Consulting 2019
All Rights Reserved
- Social measures to reactivate employment and protect self-employment and competitiveness
- PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AFTER PHASE 3 PUBLISHED BY THE CANARIAN GOVERNMENT
- The state of alarm finishes at midnight on Sunday June 21st
- Restrictions more flexible on a national level and the move from Phase 2 to Phase 3.
- The introduction of Phase two.