The dreaded return to school, daycare or the hiring of childcare staff causes a great disruption to the financial family resources.
It is a comfort, that in some Autonomous Communities these expenses give rise to deductions in the income tax declaration.
Check if your Autonomous Community contemplates or not deductions for the expenses made in 2019 for domestic help, childcare expenses, acquisition of textbooks, school supplies or for study expenses; if applicable be sure to pay by credit card and keep the invoice that clearly indicates your name and NIF.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Information by E.B.F Consulting S.L. E.B.F Consulting has been providing tax and accounting services to expatriates in Europe since 1999. Office is based in Lanzarote, Spain. Visit www.ebfconsulting.com for more details. Copyright © E.B.F Consulting 2019
All Rights Reserved
- Renting out property in Spain – a few key things you need to know.
- Essential things to consider when renting out your property in Spain.
- Thomas Cook collapse. How to claim the outstanding fees.
- Deductible expenses in personal income tax for domestic help, nursery, school supplies, textbooks or studies in the Autonomous Communities.
- Fiscal Inconsistency and the repercussions.